- A Laser Micro-Gauge is an instrument suitable for outside diameter or width measurement.
- Contact-less operation
- High Accuracy
- Ultra high speed measurement (LMG7:3600scans/second, LMGII:1800scans/second)
- The product of over 35 years experience with diameter gauges in a variety
of industrial applications
*) Inquire us about any change of specifications
and output data format. We are ready for
- Ultra high speed measurement
The laser beam scanning speed of 707m/sec(LMG607) and scanning frequency
of 3600 scans/sec allow it to measure with high speed and high accuracy
an object which moves or vibrates.
- Non-contact measurement
It does not affect an object to be measured. Even a soft or hot object can be measured without difficulty.
- Many functions
Diameter and Gap measurement. Maximum value,
Minimum value, Max-Min value and Mean value,
Diameter of drills or endmills which has odd bits can be measured.
- Easy to use
Use of visible laser. Easy calibration.
- Many Devices
10 kinds of devices cover a measuring range
from 0.01mm to more than 1m.
Special models : High temperature object
model, Radiation-resisting model and etc.
- Computer interface
RS-232C, Options:GP-IB, Centoronics and
- Analog output for analog recorder
- LMG series is calibrated by using authorized
SPECIAL MODELS OF LASER MICRO-GAUGE
MULTI-CHANNEL WIDTH MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
TOKYO OPTO-ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.
5-8, 6 CHOME, NISHIOIZUMI,
NERIMA-KU, TOKYO 178-0065 JAPAN
+81-3-3922-9598, FAX +81-3-3922-9595
[Back to home]